The Story: “Us”
“I consider art as the navigation of human perception through perceived realities. Drug laws are remarkably hypocritical. We favor only those who support a mode of production. Tobacco, alcohol and coffee are very harmful to health and kill thousands. Drugs that extend our field of consciousness are seen as extremely dangerous and leading to mental illness.”
– Flor Kandinsky
The Artist: Flor Morin-Lafortune | Montreal, Canada
I was born on the east coast in a family of artists. I have been traveling around the world for years now, looking for knowledge and inspiration. I express my ideas through visual art in many ways; Murals, graphics, painting, tattoos, and multimedia.
Check out her portfolio on her website.
The Apparel: Ethical & Sustainable
– Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
– Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility, no slave or child labor
– Made with 100% organic cotton, no GMO
– High quality fabric using ring-spun combed cotton for a smooth, soft, yet durable feel
– Cotton sourced from Chetna Organic, a farmer cooperative in India
– Printed with non-toxic and water-based inks
– Dyed with low-impact, colorfast non-animal dyes
– Part of COT’s collective impact